Publiée 2018-06-20 17:37:33
Description du job
Salary: Competitive Basic + Benefits Package
A leading composite manufacturer developing products extensively in Rail and Aerospace industries is seeking to employ a Training Instructor for its composites clean room and production area’s.
You will be responsible for upholding and ensuring training processes are implemented and sustained across the clean room. It is essential that you have strong composite experience. Ideally you will have previous training experience, but what is more important is that you have a desire to pass your knowledge onto others and have the right aptitude to want others to learn.
* Provide support to the Team Leaders in achieving the internal training standards, through providing cross training against the skills matrix.
* Provide refresher training to achieve consistent level standard of competence.
* Highlight any performance or training issues to the Team Leader and/or Production Managers.
* Proactively identify any steps or amendments that will improve the working instructions for the operators.
* Ensure any improvements made are updated on the process control check and the associated refresher training is rolled out, to support improvements and changes.
* Contribute to quality standards through feeding any quality concerns to the Team Leader and/or Production Manager.
* Contribute to overall performance through feeding through any performance concerns to the Team Leader and/or Production Manager.
Additional requirements of the role:
* Work closely in collaboration with the Production Team Leaders and Production Managers.
* Attend cross functional internal meetings.
* Conduct process audits in conjunction with Quality representative.
* To undertake any other duty as reasonably requested by the Training Manager.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience requirements:
* Extensive experience and understanding of the relevant production area.
* Must meet training standard requirements through TBT (Teacher based Team) process.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience requirements:
* Highly desirable that you have previous experience providing training.
* Be a self-starter, able to self-manage and work independently.
* Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, working and meeting deadlines.
* Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
* Must be solution focused and innovative.
* Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal skills and strong previous experience of building good relationships internally with other teams.
For more information, please contact your friendly composite specialist recruiter Simon Cheung on 0207 940 4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org