Publiée 2018-06-20 17:37:30
Cette annonce a été archivée.
Description du job
NonStop Pharma are currently recruiting for a leading pharmaceutical and biotech company based in Limerick Ireland, for a Electrical Facilities Supervisor.
The company have strategic plans in place to become the industry leader and in turn the successful Facilities Supervisor will be entering a role with clear career progression. The position will be varied form the beginning and then has the capacity to evolve further with new roles being created on an ongoing basis.
As the Electrical Facilities Supervisor in this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:* Develop a best in class safety program for all of the on-site Electrical systems.
* Implementing programs that address new construction and renovation activities.
* Contractor management.
* Training and development.
* Systems validation and handover to FM-M Dept.
* Engagement on the CMMS system to manage maintenance electrical activities and any escalations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* A relevant recognized Electrical Trade qualification is the minimum certification for successful applications; an electrical third level qualification is preferred; along with 5+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ensure you apply now to develop your career within Facilities management within a leading pharmaceutical company.
If this position is of interest to you please contact Funmi Gbadamosi on +44 207 940 2105 and send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org